Forms design for web pages - what's available?

Andrew Farris flyindragon1 at aol.com
Thu Dec 10 05:53:07 UTC 2009

On Wed, 2009-12-09 at 17:41 +0000, Chris G wrote:
> I'm looking for a tool a bit like the Forms Design part of Open Office
> (or MS Access for that matter) that will build web data input forms. I
> don't want a full-blown CMS or site design package, I just want to be
> able to build some simple data entry pages to load data into a
> database from the web (well, actually my intranet).
>
> Is there anything out there which can do this?

Give PHPformgen a try... http://phpformgen.sourceforge.net/

It sounds like it would fit the bill just fine. I prefer the older
version to the newer one they're coming out with right now because it's
easier to customize... check out the contacts page on my website to see
some of the possibilities: http://viaticus-rpg.co.cc/contact.html

Hope that helps!

--
Andrew