Package spelunking

James Tappin sjt at star.sr.bham.ac.uk
Wed Dec 9 22:14:40 UTC 2009

On Fri, 4 Dec 2009 14:52:11 -0500
Patrick Doyle <wpdster at gmail.com> wrote:

PD> > Or use the Ubuntu packages site http://packages.ubuntu.com/

PD> I couldn't figure out how to list the files in a particular package
PD> from that site.  Plus, when I'm on the train, I don't always have
PD> access to the internet.

For the sake of completeness:
1) Search for the package in any of the search boxes.
2) Click on the release name to get the package details.
3) The list of files can then be accessed from the download box at the bottom of the page.

| James Tappin           | School of Physics & Astronomy |  O__    |
| sjt at star.sr.bham.ac.uk | University of Birmingham      | --  \/` |
| Ph: 0121-414-6462. Fax: 0121-414-3722                  |         |