+1 for removing Karl from the list

Steve Lamb grey at dmiyu.org
Wed Dec 9 19:32:54 UTC 2009

Karl F. Larsen wrote:
> 	You have not contributed a thing with this message.

     Karl, as someone who has been kicked off a mailing list in spite of the
technical contributions I brought to the list.  IE, someone who was in a
better position than you since your technical acumen is utterly lacking.  Take
this advice from one who's been in your seat...

Take... the... hint.

     The above sniping when people are actively discussing, rightly or not,
having you removed from the list is not productive.  It only reinforces their
view.  Furthermore when several people point out that the issue is not only
your off-topic, political postings but the fact that the advice you dispense
can cause actual harm to the systems of those who follow it take it as a sign
that maybe you need to do more reading than typing.