Code of conduct (was: low graphics mode)

Alan McKay alan.mckay at gmail.com
Wed Dec 9 16:48:27 UTC 2009

OK Leonard - as long as we are complaining about each others methods of
replying, your replies are all mucked up - not sure if it will come through
below but I'm leaving the original message in tact with hopes it does.  But
your replies come through in such a manner that it is impossible to
distinguish what you've written from what you are replying to.  It seems you
have WYSIWYG email features turned on, which really mucks things up for
others.

So, respectfully, please switch to plain text