adjusting shutdown entry in session applet

Daniel Convissor danielc at analysisandsolutions.com
Wed Dec 9 06:43:54 UTC 2009

Hola:

Another of my launchpad questions fell flat and I'm hoping the people
here may know what to do here, please.

I am using the GNOME Ubuntu Desktop in 9.10/Karmic. The list of actions
in the indicator-applet-session includes "Shut Down." That option powers
off the machine (shutdown -P). I would like to change jit to halt
(shutdown -H). How can this be done, please?

Also, is it possible for me to remove the "Hibernate" option from the
list?

Thanks,

--Dan

https://answers.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/indicator-applet/+question/91085