Car news

Karl F. Larsen klarsen1 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 8 13:15:32 UTC 2009

Avi Greenbury wrote:
> Karl F. Larsen wrote:
>
>> 	Your not even an American. Why do you care?
>
> This is a question that I might ask of you:
>
> 	I'm not an American, why do I care?
>
> --
> Avi Greenbury
> http://aviswebsite.co.uk ;)
> http://aviswebsite.co.uk/asking-questions

	You already have expensive gasoline and drive tiny cars. You
have Cap and Trade and are not convinced that Global Warming
from burning coal is true. In the USA for at least 4 years we
are getting Global Warming shoved down our throat. It appears
that cap and trade is going to be tried before the bill is
even passed!

	So you really do not care being British, but I know you have
had problems with Cap and Trade. I hope it is all cool now. We
in the USA are just starting with Cap and Trade. It appears
the outcome will be small cars, but I own big ones now. I can
loose a lot of money in this change.

Karl

--

	Karl F. Larsen, AKA K5DI