ubuntu-users Digest, Vol 64, Issue 52

Md. Moinul Abrar mdmoinul at gmail.com
Sun Dec 6 17:08:39 UTC 2009

Dear All.

Subject: "No Network device available" - in Ubuntu 9.10 Karmic.

My office workplace desktop pc is running in dual boot mode - Ubuntu 9.10
Karmic and Windows-7 Ultimate.

When PC is running on Windows-7 Ultimate mode, then Internet connection is
established easily  and successfully. I'm using a NOKIA 3110c mobile set for
EDGE Internet connection. I connect my PC to Mobile set via bluetooth way.

When PC is running on Ubuntu 9.10 Karmic mode, then Internet connection
cannot established. I'm using a NOKIA 3110c mobile set for EDGE Internet
connection via bluetooth way. When click on Network Manager icon at the top
of the Ubuntu desktop, then "No network device available" is displayed. But,
via blutooth way my pc is discovered my Nokia mobile set and I can easily
brouce my Nokia set's folders and all files.This is my office workplace PC.

In my residence, my home desktop pc is running in dual boot mode - Ubuntu
9.10 Karmic and Windows-7 Ultimate. In both mode, Internet connection is
established easily  and successfully. I'm using a above same NOKIA 3110c
mobile set for EDGE Internet connection.  I connect my PC to Mobile set via
bluetooth way. In residence while using Ubuntu 9.10 Karmic, INTERNET
connection is easily establish.

Please Help me. With thanks.

Moinul Abrar.