32 or 64 bit?

Knapp magick.crow at gmail.com
Sat Dec 5 17:47:26 UTC 2009

I have been running 64 bit for about 3 years and there are no problems
that I have found. I run 64 bit flash too. There is only one website
that I have problems with and it turns out to be a firefox on Ubuntu
problem. If you install other firefoxes it works fine. I have no idea
what these people are talking about as far as being stable. It never
crashes and I have had no problems at all. About 4 years back it was a
bit hard but even then you could get it to work.

--
Douglas E Knapp

Why do we live?