Kubuntu 3.XX

Doug Jernigan jernigan.doug at gmail.com
Wed Dec 2 17:21:13 UTC 2009

I have found Subunit 9.04/9.10 unusable.  I have it installed in an old
intel motherboard with a built-in video card and a MAG monitor.  I have
never been able to change my display to 1024X768, There is no Hardware tab
in display.  The updater crashes so I must use apt-get.  When I load a
CD/DVD it does not appear on the desktop so I have to mount it in terminal.
Kubuntu 8.04 is an excellent operating system.  The latest release of
Kubuntu does not compare in functionality!