login and pw

Bob bob at theoriginalgrassmasters.com
Wed Dec 2 20:03:40 UTC 2009

Thanks for the info.
This is my machine. There is nothing on it at all. I've been trying to make
the switch from ms home server to Ubuntu but I own a landscape company and
got really busy. Installed the disk and had to set it aside until I had more
time to learn and mess with it. That was back in June I think.

I probably could just reinstall the software since there is nothing on the
HD.