Ebook Readers

Leonard Chatagnier lenc5570 at sbcglobal.net
Wed Dec 2 02:04:58 UTC 2009

--- On Tue, 12/1/09, Cameron Hutchison <lists at xdna.net> wrote:

From: Cameron Hutchison <lists at xdna.net>
Subject: Re: Ebook Readers
To: ubuntu-users at lists.ubuntu.com
Date: Tuesday, December 1, 2009, 3:51 PM

Tab Gilbert <tabbox at gmail.com> writes:

>The flash intro on theezreader.com, made Firefox go crazy and I had to have
>a controlled crash.  Just seemed funny since the ezreader uses Linux and I
>am using Ubuntu.  The only thing stopping us was mean old Flash.  The astak
>site worked fine.  Good information.  thanks.

http://theezreader.com/html/

Video on the above url worked fine for me but no sound.-:(  Have fixed my sound on Karmic 64 bit kubuntu-desktop for at least half a dozen times but it wont stay fixed

They dont have a similar url for the astak site, but you can get around
that one ok usually (as you found out).