Karmic 9.10 new kernel BAD!

Karl F. Larsen klarsen1 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 1 15:53:26 UTC 2009

	This morning I was trying to use my Karmic to check things
with my Thunderbird and everything failed! I was not able to
see anything I wanted.

	Every morning this week I turn on the monitor and there is a
jitter to the image, everything is jittering. I read a message
and the jitter stops.

	So I reboot and noticed the new kernel I was using. I reboot
using the next oldest kernel and all is well again with Karmic.

	So if your seeing what I saw or other odd effect this last
week with Karmic, do try the earlier kernel. It makes it work
a lot better.

73 Karl

--

	Karl F. Larsen, AKA K5DI