Does anyone here use coreboot?

Gilles Gravier ggravier at fsfe.org
Tue Dec 1 06:07:39 UTC 2009

Hi!

Are you considering doing this... just for the technical joy? Or do you
have a specific need to go to non proprietary BIOS? As far as I know,
the A8N32-SLI works fine... your limitation of 3.2GB RAM is due to a 32
bit OS...

You should access the 8GB with a 64 bit Ubuntu. It's not a BIOS issue.

Gilles.