[ubuntu-users] Double Trouble with GRUB

Ted Hilts thilts at mcsnet.ca
Mon Aug 31 21:01:25 UTC 2009

Rashkae wrote:

>> Your grub configuration looks good.  I don't know where you're getting
>> /dev/hda boot error from, but I suspect it's a red herring.  If you can
>> be more specific about the problem, that would be helpful.
>>
>> Please provide the output of mount as well as
>>
>> ls /dev/disk/by-uuid/ -lh
>> ls /dev/disk/by-id/ -lh
>>

> I want to clarify.  I know you already provided mount in your original
> e-mail, but when replying to my request, make sure you check again from
> the same boot session as you get the ls values from.  Some of the data
> is subject to change from boot to boot.

Rashkae

The UID stuff is in the picture.

I just posted a response.  Sorry to be so slow.  The exatra information may be useful.  The info I sent in the picture of the System Monitor is always the same except there may have been a SMB mount in that picture which if so would not always be there.

Thanks, Ted Hilts