Reconfiguring TBird keys?

Xandros Pilosa folivora.pilosa at gmail.com
Sun Aug 30 08:50:15 UTC 2009

Steve Lamb pravi:

>     I did see those but it looked more as a description of how to do it while
> building your own extension.  A tad more than I want to do just to remap one key.

No, as far I can see, the article
http://kb.mozillazine.org/Keyconfig_extension#Examples
talks about existing extension you can find in
(first link in the first post)

In: http://kb.mozillazine.org/Keyconfig_extension:_Thunderbird
you have code samples, you can use with Keyconfig extension
("expandAllThreads" is what you may use, I gues).

Don't forget to make backup of prefs.js (just reminder, to myself also).

Anyway, it is a little bit overkill for changing just one key, I agree.

Regards