Hate SATA hard drives

Karl F. Larsen klarsen1 at gmail.com
Sat Aug 29 22:39:04 UTC 2009

	My computer started to look odd. Things were fading out. I decided to
reboot. It didn't work, but complained about many bad sectors. I turned
it off.

	When I turned it on the computer would not boot, didn't even get to a
grub list. So turned it off again and pulled off the top and one side of
my computer. The hard drive looked fine but I pulled the red cable off
and put it back on. Then unplugged it from the mother board and then
back in.

	Put the computer back together and it is working fine again!

73 Karl

--

	Karl F. Larsen, AKA K5DI
	Linux User