test message

Fred Roller froller at tnclimited.com
Thu Aug 27 00:15:42 UTC 2009

On Wed, 2009-08-26 at 19:59 -0400, Fred Roller wrote:
> On Wed, 2009-08-26 at 18:01 -0400, Fred Roller wrote:
> > mail not getting through try thunderbird.
> >
> > fred
> >

> Now trying evo...again.
>
> fred

All is working again...suddenly.

Not to keep anyone in the dark.  I had lost the ability to send email to
the list.

What was tried.:
* email from evo sent from two seperate isp's in different states, in
the US, unsuccessfully to tech-help and sounder lists.
* sent email to seperate email (but on the same email provider)
successfully,
* created email on gmail and successfully sent that account an email.
* Incoming never seemed to be affected.
* Finally sent list admin an email with issue (maybe they flipped a
switch).
* Finally installed and sent email via t-bird successfully.
* now evo works again after doing backup in preparation for
purge/reinstall.
* all outbound email was listed in the "sent" folder and no appearent
error messages, nor is their any bounce back error messages.

Will be looking into the logs etc.  Seems list mail just went to a bit
bucket.  Any insight would be appreciated.  Glad to be back.
--
Fred R.
www.fwrgallery.com

"Life is like Linux - simple; if you are fighting it, you are doing
something wrong."