Juanty updates

Karl F. Larsen klarsen1 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 25 14:15:30 UTC 2009

    I got the Jaunty Beta LiveCD and have put it on many computers. The
updates required are just 10 or so more than if you installed with the
later CD. It has been a great version of Ubuntu!

    When I first installed it I had to open a terminal and use "sudo
aptitude update" to get any. The update device on Gnome did not seem to
work. I thought it odd but still it worked so no fault.

    Now on all my Jaunty the Gnome update started to work. Today it came
up and I got a couple of library files. I think some update fixed the
Gnome update.

73 Karl