Thunderbird e-mail problem

Robert Holtzman holtzm at cox.net
Tue Aug 25 06:38:03 UTC 2009

On Mon, 24 Aug 2009, Karl F. Larsen wrote:

>    Siggy you HATE Thunderbird and have never used it! Your a poor
> person to give advice.

Karl, where are you getting your crystal balls? Mine blew a transistor
and I can't find a replacement. How do you know he's never used T'bird?
Did he ever say so (he may have but I can't find it)? BTW I *have* used
T'bird and came to hate it after about 3 days. Happily went back to
Alpine and Mutt.

--
Bob Holtzman
AF9D 8760 0CFA F95A 6C77  E125 BF90 580F 8D54 9279