cdrom will not mount

Tim Tebbit ttebbit at gmail.com
Wed Aug 19 21:52:55 UTC 2009

Karl F. Larsen wrote:
> Mark Haney wrote:
>> Tim Tebbit wrote:
>>
>>> Karl at least the last 3 or so messages you've posted are quoted
>>> incorrectly. You need to start your reply on the first new line. Any
>>> line containing a > means that it is old material and will be quoted by
>>> everyone's MUA.
>>>

>     What is a MUA? Why will your thing be effected by this?
>

>>> The only thing in this post posted correctly s 73 Karl.
>>>

>> Tim, don't waste your time trying to get Karl to listen to anything.
>> It'll get you nowhere since obviously those of us with a decade or more
>> of linux experience do not know near as much as Karl does.
>>
>> Just a friendly FYI.
>>

>     Well the problem is, I have zero << and just a blue line on the
> right and left.
>
> And can't you go up and comment or is that not correct?

Yes you can 'inline' comment as you have in this last reply. Which comes
through properly.  A MUA is a Mail User Agent. ie. Thunderbird, mutt,
kmail etc.  Each has it's own little quirks but for the most part they
all deal with quoting in the same manner.  I only bring this up to help
you, because like I said your last few posts, I had to dig for the
information. I think most people will not be so patient. Say I open
ubuntu-user for the first time in 3 days and I have 300+ mails to look
over, glancing at a seeming blank one is an easy 'skip' for the day.