Horse genealogy/database program ?

Vincent Trouilliez vincent.trouilliez at modulonet.fr
Mon Aug 17 15:53:35 UTC 2009

On Mon, 17 Aug 2009 17:44:31 +0200 (CEST)
"Amedee @ Ubuntu" <amedee-ubuntu at amedee.be> wrote:

> Also consider other searches on Sourceforge: "genealogy", "breeding",
> "pedigree",...
> Not all projects are for Linux, but all of them are Free Software.

Yeah I don't mind about the OS or licence, right now it's about finding
something suitable at all, then only can we afford to be critical about
licensing and supporting OS...

> I saw software for dogs, cats, pigeons. Perhaps they can also be used for
> horses. After all there are a lot of similarities

Hmm, hat a diversiy indeed ! Yeah I will talk my dentist into
using non-horse software, as it may indeed still do just what he needs
after all... And if it's free software, it should be easy to
modify the source code and replace all pictures of pigeons with pictures
of horses, and job done  lol ! ;-)

--
Vince