Comments In Posting (was Re: Right Click as Admin)

Graham Todd grahamtodd2 at googlemail.com
Sat Aug 15 23:48:33 UTC 2009

On Fri, 14 Aug 2009 12:02:55 -0400 (EDT)
"Accessys at smart.net" <accessys at smart.net> wrote:

> NO attachments in e-mail, .*LINUX powered*. access is a civil right
[snipped]

Could you refrain from adding such statements - or at least make the
clear that it is simply arising from your own personal circumstances?
They assume that *my* civil rights and those of others elsewhere in the
world are the same as yours, when they may not be.

Its the same with your definition of a patriot quoted earlier in your
post.  I profoundly disagree with that, as I believe that we should all
take a part in the government of one's own country and to pursue the
political philosophy we we share with others, to involve ourselves in
debate about the issues which affect us; and that defines me as a
patriot.  But that is *my* particular belief and yours is different.

This is not the place for such discussions (that's the Sounder list) so
I'll shut up.....but its highly irritating to Brit, so could you desist?

--
Graham Todd