facebook texas poker game not works

amit raichura amit.j.raichura at gmail.com
Sat Aug 15 15:45:33 UTC 2009

Dear friends,

     I am facing problem to load poker game in facebook.com.  I am loading
this site on firefox 3.0.12/3.5,  alos tried in opera 9.64  but no game page
starts only green blank page is in picture.  I tried to download all
necessory adobe flash and shockwave download but no result.  any one help me
to solve this problem.

     Somewhere through web search i found that throgh wine I needs to open
firefox of microsoft but no result with mozilla but with opera it is loading
but sticking..by the way this is diffrant stape but i need straight and
honest stap by ubuntu.  as microsoft compatible can do load this site then
why this problem with ubuntu mozilla?

--
Thanks & Regards

Amit Raichura