New systems

Karl F. Larsen klarsen1 at gmail.com
Sat Aug 15 14:22:42 UTC 2009

    I was surprised to discover Canonical owns Ubuntu and provides
Engineering support to the new versions of Ubuntu. I was looking for
Ubuntu version 9.10 Beta but it does't seem to be available yet.

    I see no information about what I thought was a worked out plan to
use Ubuntu as the base desktop system and some Google input to give the
desktop a "Google look". This will be the Google entry into competition
with Microsoft.

    Does anyone know more about the availability of 9.10 Beta or the
Google work?

Karl