karl's sig bug in evolution on hardy?

Jay Daniels tux at myt60.net
Thu Aug 13 22:31:44 UTC 2009

On Thu, 2009-08-13 at 11:52 -0700, NoOp wrote:
> On 08/12/2009 01:45 PM, Jay Daniels wrote:
> > I just selected what you see above with the cursor then hit ctrl+L to
> > reply to the list message.  The text I selected in original message was
> > automatically copied and pasted into this message.
>
> You mean like this?

Exactly.  Last time I tried Thunderbird it would not do that.

Also, I have a problem with all Firefox and Thunderbird addons not being
signed.  Forcing you to do something you really should not do when
installing.  This is not good practice.

Of course I use firefox addons anyway because you really don't have much
of a choice.  But I do have an alternative when it comes to Thunderbird.

jay