karl's sig bug in evolution on hardy?

Siggy Brentrup ubuntu at psycho.i21k.de
Wed Aug 12 18:37:49 UTC 2009

On Wed, Aug 12, 2009 at 08:23 -0600, Karl F. Larsen wrote:
> Siggy Brentrup wrote:
>     Why don't you all use Thunderbird which has none of those problems?

Because it's Thunderbird which doesn't follow agreed upon 'good practice',
IMHO it's a nice looking piece of junk that may work for you if you don't
mind annoying your receipients.

btw: Does anybody know what MUA most voters for the broken configuration
     of this ML use?  I haven't been around here when it happened.

And Karl, this OT followup earned you TROLL status in my scores file,
meaning all your messages will be deleted here when 12 hours old.
Next step is deletion on arrival.

Siggy
--
Please don't Cc: me when replying, I might not see either copy.
               bsb-at-psycho-dot-informationsanarchistik-dot-de