Recommendation -- iPod?

Mark C. Miller mr.mcmiller at gmail.com
Wed Aug 12 09:01:51 UTC 2009

My current MP3 player has gone to the great tech yard in the sky.  I'm
thinking of joining the rest of the world [apparently] and getting an
iPod.

I'm running Ubuntu 9.04.  My concern is whether, or how well, the two
functions of charging the device and managing the music work on Ubuntu.
It seems charging should be no problem -- a USB port is a USB port -- but
transferring songs from the hard to disk to the iPod, building and
managing playlists are important.

Thanks in advance for any advise you have for me.

mcm

--
Mark C. Miller