partitioner cant install because it cant unmount cdrom???

Wade Smart wadesmart at gmail.com
Sat Aug 8 21:48:29 UTC 2009

This is the actual message:

"The installer needs to commit changes to partition tables, but cannot do so
because partitions on the following mount points could not be unmounted.:
/cdrom

Please close any apps using these mount points.

Would you lik the installer to try to unmount these partitions again?"

I choose continue and it just starts the entire partitioning process again.

As  a note, I unplugged the cdrom before doing this last run through.

Wade
---
Registered Linux User: #480675
Linux since June 2005