flash stopped working after update?!

Leonard Chatagnier lenc5570 at sbcglobal.net
Sat Aug 8 15:48:55 UTC 2009

Sorta thought that and is why I tried plain text again.
What about all the list complaints about using HTML which to me looks great?
Also, where did you come up with "adobe-flashplugin" as it's not in my repos???  If you've read the OPs reply you see he hasn't it either.  This prob been covered before but I must have forgotten; getting easier for me every day.  Just last night, i was using my 3' level to set up my new Modern bush hog and as soon as I finished I started cutting the pasture.  Today that level is nowhere to be found. Think I might have left it on the cutter deck when I finished the set up-:o)) I definately was perturbed and in a hurry as I had called out the dealers shop folks because, I had no manual, the PTO safety cover was disconnected and the PTO hit the top of the deck when I lifted the cutter assembly using the 3 point hitch.  That is enough to piss of any farmer just in case a city boy doesn't understand the lingo-:o))  I'l prob ably find the lever somewhere out in the pasture.
Leonard Chatagnier
lenc5570 at sbcglobal.net