boot from USB on Shuttle

Wade Smart wadesmart at gmail.com
Sat Aug 8 05:18:01 UTC 2009

Never mind ... I got what you were saying.
I've been working on this problem all day and Im just not thinking straight.

I tried downloading 9.04 again and then using the USB startup disk creator
again. I put the thumb drive in the first rear port and changed in the BIOS
the usb to the first setting - its still not seen.

Wade
---
Registered Linux User: #480675
Linux since June 2005