Complints

Fred Roller froller at tnclimited.com
Thu Aug 6 04:08:38 UTC 2009

On Thu, 2009-07-30 at 22:18 -0700, Gerog qqqqqqqQ wrote:
>  Hello, I am finding difficult to share my printer with UBUNTU OS and
> also to load other program like encarta and corel Draw. I still have
> problem to connect my telepone/modem so that i use it to access
> internet from my person computer.
> Is any way you can help me solve this problem?
> I still make another request can you send me the latest ubuntu 9.04
> verson.
>
> Thanking you
> A.Agenu

1. Printer - Need more information, type of printer? which ubuntu are
you using?  Is the printer connected directly to the PC?

2. Encarta and corel Draw -  IF you NEED these M$ Windows programs then
you should look into "Wine".  If you just need the equivalent then:

Encarta - I don't know of a linux equivalent though their is a
dictionary in the Applications->Office

Coral Draw - Use Application->Graphics->GIMP Image Manipulator (come
with the OS install in most cases)

3. I will leave the modem issue to some one more qualified; but, they
will need more information about your modem and connection, and what you
have tried to do so far.

4. You can request a free CD from:
https://shipit.ubuntu.com/

--
Fred R.
www.fwrgallery.com

"Life is like Linux - simple; if you are fighting it, you are doing
something wrong."