Converting .ogg to .wmv or .mp4, .mpeg

Ray Parrish crp at cmc.net
Tue Aug 4 20:17:57 UTC 2009

Hello,

I have several conversion programs already, but none of them will let me
convert to windows style video files for upload to YouTube. YouTube will
not take .ogg, and the .avi format I have been converting my .oggs to
loses detail and looks fuzzy and out of focus when used.

Does anyone know what programs and plugisns I need to convert .ogg to
.wmv, .mp4, or. .mpeg?

Thanks, Ray Parrish

--
The Furure of Technology