Server Help

Dan Farrell dan at spore.ath.cx
Sun Aug 2 21:16:43 UTC 2009

On Sat, 1 Aug 2009 22:51:28 -0400
"Bob" <bob at theoriginalgrassmasters.com> wrote:

>     I have been able to download and burn the 32 bit version from
> another pc. However, I'm unable to get it to boot on the server.

Does the CD start to boot and then fail?  If so, something's got to be
wrong with the CD.

If not, your server may not be configured to boot from CD.  Or, the CD
may not have been burned properly.  Bootable CD images (.iso files that
are bootable) cannot be burned the same way as data CDs that don't
boot; they need special boot instructions to be burned in the proper
place.  This might be your problem, if you're not familiar with burning
boot cds.