Sound and video freezing up Firefox

Ray Parrish crp at cmc.net
Sat Aug 1 16:55:05 UTC 2009

lenc5570 at sbcglobal.net wrote:
> [...]
Hi Leonard,

How do I change swf to flashplugin-nonfree? I have both of them
installed, and I just tried disabling swf in Firefox, however I was not
presented with flashplugin-nonfree in about:plugins.

I'm trying to read the update-alternatives man page, but I'm confused.
Can you tell me the specific command to run with it to get the newer
version of plugin-nonfree working? Right now I have version 9.0.r999
instead of the ten version?

Later, Ray Parrish

--
The Furure of Technology