Directory comparison

R Kimber richardkimber at btinternet.com
Sat Aug 1 08:45:20 UTC 2009

On Fri, 31 Jul 2009 17:42:36 -0700
NoOp wrote:

> For your connection issue; perhaps you can provide more details?

I'm not sure there are any more details I can provide - unless you can
suggest some.

What happens is that when I start the program I get a window offering the
profiles I've created (and there doesn't seem to be a way of deleting
profiles I've created).

I choose a profile and get a message saying 'Connecting'.  Then I'm asked
for my password.  Then then it pops up windows 'Contacting server' and then
'Fatal error.  Lost connection with the server'. 'OK' closes the
program down. That's it.

The only thing I can add is that the server I'm trying to connect to is not
one of my machines.  It's a commercial webserver. Also, I can connect to it
from the command line, and from Nautilus, with no problem.

- Richard.