Sound and video freezing up Firefox

Ray Parrish crp at cmc.net
Sat Aug 1 01:51:21 UTC 2009

Ray Parrish wrote:
> Hello,
>
> Since this morning anytime I attempt to load sound like Pandora Radio or
> videos from hulu.com on Hardy Heron and the latest version of Firefox my
> browser freezes up. Is anyone else having this problem, or can someone
> suggest a fix for it?
>
> Later, Ray Parrish

Correction, Pandora and Hulu are freezing up Firefox, but archive.org
plays video just fine, so this seems to be a flash related problem, as
flash is used on the other two sites. I have already tried the Hulu.com
suggested method of releasing and reallocating storage area for flash by
using it's settings context menu entry.

--
The Furure of Technology
http://www.rayslinks.com/The%20Future%20of%20Technology.html