Logitech: We don't have any mouse that works with Ubuntu

Dotan Cohen dotancohen at gmail.com
Thu Apr 30 21:01:02 UTC 2009

Being the jerk that I am I decided to call Logitech to ask if their VX
Nano mouse works with Ubuntu Linux, as the webpage says only Windows
Vista:
http://www.logitech.com/index.cfm/mice_pointers/mice/devices/3271&cl=US,EN

The rep told me that the mouse might work, but there are no drivers. I
ask him if "might work" means that I should buy the mouse or not, and
he said don't buy it. I asked if Logitech has any mice that work with
Ubuntu Linux, and said "unfortunately not".

So, as nice as the Logitech VX Nano is, I'll be buying a Microsoft
Notebook Presenter 800 (The Microsoft rep was very helpful on the
phone).

--
Dotan Cohen

http://what-is-what.com