Slightly OT -- ayone know of a user list for VOACAP for Linux?

Peter N. Spotts pspotts at alum.mit.edu
Thu Apr 30 18:40:07 UTC 2009

Hi folks,

Sorry for the slightly off-topic query (and, yes, I've checked the
relevant web sites). I've just installed VOACAP for Linux for ham-radio
purposes and have some questions. But I find the documentation somewhat
scattered and it doesn't answer the question I have. They have nifty
and clear installation instructions for Ubuntu and a few other flavors.
But not much to help out once the programs are installed.

With best regards,

Pete

--
Peter N. Spotts | Science reporter
The Christian Science Monitor

"The knack of flying is to throw yourself at the ground and miss."
            -- Douglas Adams, "A Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy"