No Internet

Lakhveer Jajj lakhveer at gmail.com
Thu Apr 30 01:49:37 UTC 2009

>On Wed, Apr 29, 2009 at 7:25 PM, terry <xtlynne at charter.net> wrote:

> >I am trying 8.10 live cd. It loads ok but there isn't any internet. The
> >info I get is that the Atheros drivers are working.  And approved by
> >ubuntu. lshw says there isn't any firmwar with some of  the network
> >components.Also, the screen only allows for 800x600 or smaller.
> >thank you
>

> >--

First what is your specs on your computer because your age of your computer
might cause problem.
Also  when you load the live disc open the network manger program, it will
determine if you are connected to the Internet.
Next if you are not connected open settings, check and reconnect to the
Internet.
Finally, just in case check if your wires and router is connected to your
computer.
With your display open the screen resize and rotate program and try to
increase your resolution.

--
Lakhveer Jajj