Update Manager in 9.04

Pastor JW pastor_jw at the-inner-circle.org
Wed Apr 29 16:24:10 UTC 2009

On Wednesday 29 April 2009 7:12:38 am marc wrote:
> madanabhat27 said:
> > Folks it would be very nice of you if you could avoid tinyurl's as many
> > times they lead to viruses and malware and instead provide the full
> > links KMB
> > Sent from BlackBerry® on Airtel
>
> Says a top-poster! LOL

I thought exactly the same thing!!  ;)  However, Tinyurls are used to avoid
the "your url doesn't work" accusation because the recipient couldn't figure
out how to put the url back on one line.  Yes, they can be abused but so can
anything.  People have died from drinking too much water.  So do we outlaw
water?

--
73 de N7PSV aka Pastor JW <n><   PDGA# 35276
http://the-inner-circle.org