Ubuntu Remix 9.04

Amedee Van Gasse (Ubuntu) amedee-ubuntu at amedee.be
Wed Apr 29 11:16:17 UTC 2009

On Tue, April 28, 2009 16:08, LISCO MARINO wrote:
> I HAVE INSTALLED THE UBUNTU REMIX ON MY UMPC HTC SHIFT X-9500 AND I HAVE
> PROBLEM WITH THE TOUCHSCREEN AND MY WI-FI CONNECTION  (BOTH NO WORKS).
>

> HELP ME.TANKS

It seems like you have a problem with your keyboard too.
The caps lock key appears to be stuck.
If it isn't, then you must be new here, and you don't know that writing in
all caps is the email equivalent of walking in a room AND STARTING TO
SHOUT!!!
Please don't do it. Scientific studies have shown that it is easier for
the reader's eyes if you don't write in all caps.

About your problem.
Show us the output of lspci and dmesg.
That will give more details about your exact hardware.

--
Amedee