Installing Ubuntu

David Fox dfox94085 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 28 15:25:17 UTC 2009

On Tue, Apr 28, 2009 at 8:03 AM, Victor Padro <vpadro at gmail.com> wrote:

> Nah!
> I think I'll leave the commodore alone, it will make me look VERY poor,
> right?

I need a few replacement valves for my Eniac, then I could turn it on.
But I am afraid to turn it on because the commie bastards behind that
Ponzi Cap & Trade system would probably come and arrest me. :(

:)

Actually I am running a quad core, but I have a Packard Bell 386sx/16,
the first Linux box I had back in 1993, at my Mom's house. I haven't
tried to see if it would boot up in a very long time though. It had an
awesome 2.04 bogomips!

--
thanks for letting me change the magnetic patterns on your hard disk.