Installing Ubuntu

Karl F. Larsen klarsen1 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 28 09:10:43 UTC 2009

Amedee Van Gasse (Ubuntu) wrote:
> On Tue, April 28, 2009 01:00, Karl F. Larsen wrote:
>

>> Your TOO poor to be owning a computer. Sell it and give up on Ubuntu.
>>

> Come on Karl. Now you are just trolling.
> You are better than that.

    This fellow has had a real problem loading Ubuntu on an old dumpster
computer. It is hard to guess what the problem might be. I think it
might be the small RAM causing most of the problem.

    But the main problem seems to be that it is hard to find RAM in a
dumpster. And to buy RAM is not even considered.

Karl