Installing Ubuntu

Victor Padro vpadro at gmail.com
Tue Apr 28 03:53:09 UTC 2009

On Mon, Apr 27, 2009 at 6:00 PM, Karl F. Larsen <klarsen1 at gmail.com> wrote:

> Sean or Mona wrote:

Karl,

Please state your expensive, top-of-the-art PC(s), please?

Mine are:
Core 2 Duo 2.4Ghz, 8GB RAM, 320GB SATA2, PCIe 512MB nVidia
Core 2 Duo 1.8Ghz, 4GB RAM, 400GB SATA2
Athlon 64 x2 2.7Ghz, 8GB RAM, 2x 500GB SATA2
Pentium D 3.2Ghz, 1GB RAM, 2x 250GB SATA
Pentium 4 HT 3Ghz, 512MB RAM, 40GB IDE, 2x 1TB SATA2
Pentium II 350Mhz, 512MB RAM, 15GB IDE
Pentium III 500Mhz, 256MB RAM, 80GB IDE

Am I poor too Karl?

Having an old piece of hardware is always GOOD.

"Todo el desorden del mundo proviene de las profesiones mal o mediocremente
servidas"