Newbie Still confused about copy/clone virtual box vm/vhd

NoOp glgxg at sbcglobal.net
Tue Apr 28 01:29:01 UTC 2009

On 04/27/2009 05:44 PM, Ed Oneill wrote:
> I read the manual but can not figure out how to copy or clone.
>
> 8.16 VBoxManage clonehd

I highly recommend that you subscribe to the VBox user list:

http://www.virtualbox.org/wiki/Community
  http://www.virtualbox.org/wiki/Mailing_lists

    * VirtualBox user discussions list

    This is the right place for end users to discuss VirtualBox,
contribute suggestions, report problems (in particular if you are not
sure whether or not to open a bug report), help others, etc. Please keep
in mind that the list volume might become quite high.