No subject

Martin Mai martinmai-ubuntu at web.de
Mon Apr 27 22:37:16 UTC 2009

--=-7kR0kgP6EMghGo/mY9V9

Fellow Ubuntu Triagers!

This week's HugDay target is *drum roll please* bugs with patches!

 * #486 New bugs with patches need a review

Bookmark it, add it to your calendars, turn over those egg-timers!

 * 9th of April, 2009

 * http://wiki.ubuntu.com/UbuntuBugDay/20090409

Can't stress it enough: everyone can help!

Have some time? Triage boogz! I won't be upset if you get a headstart~ ;)

Have a blog? Blog about Hugday!

Have some screen space? Open #ubuntu-bugs and keep an eye out for

newcomers in need.

Have minions? Teach THEM to triage for you! :)

Wanna be famous? Is easy! remember to use 5-A-day so if you do a good

work your name could be listed at the top 5-A-Day Contributors in the

Ubuntu Hall of Fame page!

Make a difference; we will be in #ubuntu-bugs (FreeNode) all day and

night, and will be ready to answer your questions about how to help.

If you're new to all this, head to

 http://wiki.ubuntu.com/Bugs

Have a nice day,

   Martin Mai