to Karl

Karl Larsen klarsen1 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 27 12:09:14 UTC 2009

Amedee Van Gasse (Ubuntu) wrote:
> On Mon, April 27, 2009 02:12, Raquel wrote:
>
>> On Sun, 26 Apr 2009 23:04:47 +0200

    I did exactly this on Hardy and Jaunty and got different results.
Both disconnected the sftp link but neither removed the listing in
Places. I know there is a language problem. Looking at the Ubuntu in the
picture, it looks different than mine and all the words are in a
language not known to me.

    What I call Places is the word after the word Applications on my Gnome.

Karl