OT: Joe American Was: Re: Installing Ubuntu

Pastor JW pastor_jw at the-inner-circle.org
Mon Apr 27 02:17:46 UTC 2009

On Sunday 26 April 2009 2:15:05 pm Amedee Van Gasse (ubuntu) wrote:
> Cybe R. Wizard schreef:
> > On Sun, 26 Apr 2009 20:51:45 +0200
> >
> > "Amedee Van Gasse (ubuntu)" <amedee-ubuntu at amedee.be> wrote:
> >> just a Joe Sixpack
> >> desktop user at home,
> >
> > Isn't that a little insulting?  Would anyone like being referred to as,
> > "Joe Quartofwhiskey?"  How about, "Joe Halfadoobie?"
> >
> > Just sayin'...
> >
> > Cybe R. Wizard
>
> I'm not from America.
> I'm from that little country in Europe that bought Budweiser.

...which caused me to replace my brand of beer. Which is OK I guess, one OUGHT
to change his beer every fifty years or so shouldn't he?  :)  Don't know why
I bother with beer anyway, Walla Walla has 162 wineries!  With FREE tasting
rooms!!!  Well, it also has 16 microbreweries!  Installing Kubuntu doesn't
even take a whole beer much less a whole sixpack!  Even troubleshooting
seldom even allows the time to get the first beer open!  And the offer of a
Bud now gets them looking for a different tech.

--
73 de N7PSV aka Pastor JW <n><   PDGA# 35276
http://the-inner-circle.org