to Karl

Raquel raquel at thericehouse.net
Sun Apr 26 20:05:21 UTC 2009

On Sun, 26 Apr 2009 21:09:44 +0200
"Egbert Jan van den Bussche" <egbert at vandenbussche.nl> wrote:

> [...]

Click on the link in the "Places" menu.  It will bring up Nautilus
showing the link to the server.  Right click on that link.  There
will be an option to unmount.  Click on "unmount", the link will
close and the option in the "Places" menu will disappear.

--
Raquel
http://www.byraquel.com

  --Albert Einstein