'ati' video driver and older cards (no RadeonHD), a little question...

Faizan Kazi faizan.s.kazi at gmail.com
Sun Apr 26 16:17:38 UTC 2009

I'm sorry, pardon my ignorance... or confusion :s
so youre saying you're not using the driver provided by ati?

all these terms confuse me sometimes... "ati binary driver" = "ati
proprietary driver" = fglrx ??
is that correct?
also, i thought ati has now started using aiglx instead of fglrx/glx?

~fez